Beat the heat with #guiltfreedessert #nicecreambowl. Introducing #NoSugar added Banana Sapota #creamfree bowl with berries, pecans, and unsweetened coconut flakes toppings. This bowl of happiness is what I call #foodheaven.
INGREDIENTS & RECIPE
To prepare this NiceCream bowl,
- Blend one medium-size frozen banana,
- 2 cups of frozen Chiku, aka Sapota fruit’s slices,
- 1 cup of chilled whole milk,
- and optionally, 1 tsp of erythritol until creamy.
- I prefer to use a high power blender to achieve the desired consistency quickly. If you enjoy ice-cream like texture, freeze it for 40-45 minutes.
- Add your favorite toppings and dig-in!
- Similarly, you can use 2 cups of frozen sweet, ripe mangoes cubes, and a frozen banana for the Nice-cream bowl variation, as shown in the following picture.
(If frozen mangoes are not available, I freeze Alphonso mango pulp a day before for the recipe. Generally, the pulp is sweetened using cane sugar. I recommend using frozen mango cubes to avoid the added sugar and keep it healthy.)
Treat or not to treat? The answer is, always treat when it comes to this #NoSugarAdded delightful delicacy. Mango nice cream smoothie bowl topped with fresh #blueberries, nutty #amaranth #puffs, edible flowers, coconut flakes, and delicious #banana is another guilt-free dessert. It’s also a good breakfast option during the summertime and takes only a few minutes to prepare with the help of a high powered blender @vitamix