Winter is here, and it’s time to add some warmness to your salad bowls. Tandoori bites and greens, quick fix healthy dinner recipe on a busy working day.
INGREDIENTS & RECIPE
- Add 1/4th cup greek yogurt,
- 1 tsp tandoori masala,
- 2 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder,
- 1/4th tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste,
- 1 tsp cilantro powder and salt in a bowl.
- Mix everything well. Next, add cauliflower florets, bell peppers, onions, and paneer cubes to the yogurt mixture, as shown in picture #1. Let it marinate for 30-45 minutes.
(If you like to plan ahead, I recommend marinate it overnight to save dinner preparation time.)
- Broil/grill the veggies and paneer for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Prepare the dressing using 2 tsp ground cilantro & mint, 1 tsp olive oil, salt, and 2 tbsp yogurt.
- Toss 2 cups of seasonal spring mix blend, 4-5 cherry tomatoes, 1 sliced cucumber, and a couple of strings of chopped spring onions in the dressing.
- Garnish the tandoori bites, as shown in picture #2, and serve with the tossed salad.
- The meal combination is fulfilling, delicious, and low in the Glycemic Index.
Meat lovers can also substitute chicken for paneer. Replace paneer with tofu and use vegan yogurt in the dressing for a vegan meal combo.